Engineering and Quality
Diamond designs processes to manufacture components at the highest quality level in the most efficient manner possible. This is accomplished by a team assembled from machine tool system providers for automotive and process engineering.
We are very familiar with design and production issues for components in the markets we serve. We utilize this background to design the optimal machine, fixture, and tool combination to deliver high productivity and predictability.
- 2D and 3D capable using AutoCad software products
- 2D and 3D CNC programming using MasterCam software products
- Experience in a wide variety of metal removal methods
- Drive train design assistance
- Cost reduction assistance
- Fabrication-to-casting design assistance
- Product improvement assistance
- Project management
- Processes designed to meet the tightest customer tolerances
Quality and Process Control
At Diamond, quality is built into every product we manufacture. Our comprehensive corrective action program logs all of our internal and external opportunities for improvement. We are committed to the corrective action process which demonstrates our focus on continuous organizational improvement.
Diamond has the latest inspection equipment for process control, including CMM’s, reverse engineering capabilities, optical comparators and a variety of attribute gauging tools. Our gauge calibration program is traceable to NIST standards to assure conformity of measurement.